October 14, 2013

Halloween Gift Ideas

As you know, I am in a Halloween swap right now. I have been scouring Etsy this week for ideas and trying to stay within budget. The limit for the Swapoween is $40 and I can not go over it. With this in mind, I have been making a mental note of items. 

My swap partner loves everything pumpkin and Halloween. I am trying to pick a variety of items and pulling inspiration from different places. Not everything I list below will be within budget but it is either beautiful or unique and I love it. Feel free to pull ideas from here! 

Every image will have a link back to the store and all credit goes to the owner of such store. I do not claim photo rights to anything below. I am not endorsed by any of these companies nor receiving payment for featuring their shops. 

 
You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

You Can Purchase This Item HERE.
You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

                                                                                 
You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

You Can Purchase This Item HERE.

You Can Purchase This Item HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment