October 25, 2013

What Have We Here? Swapoween Gifts?!?

Swapoween has come to an end BUT not a sad one! 

                                




I had the opportunity to swap with Chloe of All That Good Stuff. We both loved Fall and everything pumpkin. I received some nice pumpkin goodies and so did she ;) 

I received some really fuzzy socks which are perfect because Alabama forgot about Fall and went straight into Winter. My tootsies will be toasty this season. I also got a yummy smelling candle, cup (love it!) and a pumpkin notepad. 


I loved everything! The cup is especially cute AND it happens to have an owl on it which is what I am putting in Emma's nursery! The candle is being lit right now and I hope it smells the whole house up.

I can't wait for you to see what Chloe got from me! I also decorated the whole outside box which I took a pic of (see below) and I included a goodie bag of stuff for her daughter Teagan. She will be linking up the post over at CG Swaps. 





I also participated in a Facebook Halloween swap and we utilized Elfster for that. My draw Liza loved Indie stuff, or homemade items. 

This is what I sent her below:

I had such a fun time making her gift. I commissioned Janet at Heart Felt Crafts to make a cosmetics pouch and matching keychain with "L" on it. I highly recommend her! 

I also had spooky packaging for her AND it wasn't expensive! I bought spider webbing from Dollar Tree and a camping light stick from Walmart for $4. 


You can buy the Candy Corn Whipped Soap Sugar Scrub from OrangeThyme for a limited time this season. The Pumpkin Cheese lip balm can be purchased  from Ophelia's Apothecary. The gorgeous artisan necklace can be bought at Combustion Glassworks. The lip balms are from Live Beautifully. The bath salts and OCD hand sanitizer come from FCS. 

The packaging inside the box:


                                      





8 comments:

  1. You got some amazing Swap Packages!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I enjoy giving even more. I'm excited for the next CG swap for Christmas. Will you be joining that one?

      Delete
  2. YAY! I lovedy love that owl travel cup she got you. Chloe, where did you find that?! :D
    I'm so happy you had a good time with the swap, and thanks for joining us! I hope you DO join us for the 12 Days of Christmas swap, which is always a fun one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the cup also. I am in love with all things owls. I think it came from the Halloween department at walmart?!?

      I'm excited for the Christmas one! I will be signing up as soon as I can.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your packaging idea! That is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to put a lot of creativity and love into every package. After all, the holidays are supposed to be fun right?

      Delete
  4. Holy cow, you got so much cute stuff! What a fantastic partner! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though!? And thank you for having me. I hope to see some of you ladies in the Christmas swap!

      Delete